Exclusive Distributor Of Dolphinflex Composite Hose in Singapore
Sangbong Corporation is a manufacturer established in 1993 and specialises in composite hoses. Sangbong’s composite hose brand DOLPHINFLEX caters towards the fluid transfer needs of tank terminals, ship carriers, and petrochemical and pharmaceutical plants. DOLPHINFLEX hoses are specifically designed to meet international standards for strength, durability and flexibility, to ensure safety, and ease-of use during operations.
DOLPHINFLEX is one of the industry leader for number of international classifications attained, and adheres to multiple quality control regulation systems. As such, DOLPHINFLEX’s has been trusted by major customers in diverse sectors.
Lee Seng Hardware And Machinery Pte Ltd has been appointed the exclusive distributor of DOLPHINFLEX in Singapore. Leveraging on 50 years of hose experience and expertise, Lee Seng will focus on delivering factory quality assembled hoses and high serviceability to customers in Singapore and the region.
- LNG, LPG, Chemicals, Solvents, Oil, Vapor, Inert Gas
- Sizes from 1″ to 12″
- Type approved by ABS, BV, DNV-GL, LR, NK, RMRS and KR.
- Manufactured and tested under quality control regulations systems by IMO/IBC, IGC regulations and EN 13765:2010, EN 13766:2010, EN 1474-2:2008 standards.
- Recognized by ISO9001:2008, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Pressure tested at 1.5 times their rated working pressure before shipment. Test certificates are provided with all hoses assemblies.
- Safety factor 5:1 (Burst pressure: Working pressure)
- Ship and FSRU owners such as Excelerate Energy, ALPHA TANKERS, TEEKAY, CNOOC, HOEGH, DYNAGAS etc.
- Shipyards such as HYUNDAI, SAMSUNG, DAEWOO, STX etc.
- Tank terminals such as VOPAK, SHELL, HORIZON TERMINALS, ODFJELL TERMINALS, STOLTHAVEN etc.